1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

unused Les George FM-1 for sale

ren52157 Sep 21, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ren52157

ren52157 Little member

I have for sale a Les George FM-1. It is a titanium frame lock folder with titanium standoffs and liner. It has a an OD green G-10 scale. The blade is Carpenter XHP with a hand satin finish. The XHP blade must have been one of Les' first as XHP is hand inscribed on the blade (not etched). It is tip up carry.

I purchased this knife from Les several months back and have never used it. It's simply a bit too large for me to easily carry around town. It is in the same condition as I received it. Included is a zippered carry pouch.

The price is $440 and includes insured US Priority Mail shipping. I can only ship to the United States. Payment must be made by Paypal only (fees included in price). Please understand that I am not interested in trades nor will I accept a lower offer on the purchase price. Thank you for your consideration of these terms and please contact me with any additional questions.

If interested in purchasing the knife, please send a private message to me and also post your intent to purchase here. Thanks.

2. demtek9

demtek9 Huge member

I'll take it

3. ren52157

ren52157 Little member

Thank you. Just send a private message and I'll email Paypal payment instructions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.