1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. 4x4muddinggirl

4x4muddinggirl Tiny Member

I have acquired a few knives that I'm thinking about selling. I'm unsure if I should sell or just keep as heirlooms. One of them I actually had to call the company because I couldn't find any information about it anywhere on the internet. Has anyone else ran into this problem?

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

To be honest, I've NEVER sold a knife. Gave a few away, lost a few, and broke a couple. Other than those, I still have EVERY knife that I've ever owned.

Hope that helps you decide.

If you decide to give 'em away though.... :manganr:

3. 4x4muddinggirl

4x4muddinggirl Tiny Member

Thought about maybe Christmas presents but nahh. Nobody I know has been good enough for that for one and I really need money to pay bills for another. So it's back to trying to figure this one out . Thanks for the suggestion though

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well, if you insist... put 'em up for sale and whatever you consider a fair price. If it is too high, someone will be sure and let you know. You'll know you were too cheap if it sells in 10 minutes, and is back for sale a few days later. :bwah:

nostimos and 4x4muddinggirl like this.
  5. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

Sell. If you are not using, it it is useless. I may not have made all the money back I spent when selling but I gained so much more back. Lack of clutter and putting out a deal for someone is currency for the soul.

nostimos, 4x4muddinggirl and desmodus like this.
  6. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

It is addictive, selling and buying , we are not call knifenuts “fo nazing”, do your research and be honest in your description of the knives condition.

4x4muddinggirl likes this.