1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

un·nec·es·sar·y

MaattMatt Jul 30, 2019

1. MaattMatt

MaattMatt Nimble Fingered

Thank you for the info, but I just want my asking price. Mods please delete this comment if it breaks the rules, just wanted to clarify.

BennytheBlade and ih8damian like this.
  2. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You have it priced fairly, based on a sale that completed last year. I just wanted to put it out there because I'm sure some of the uninformed will question your price. FWIW, only around 20 bone Basilisks were ever released, so it's one of the rarer variants that completists will want in their collection.

bradenwright and Balibuyer like this.
  3. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

As long as you are shitting up the thread....

Just because one kind of fuckwit prices someone else’s work at cost+X and some other kind of fuckwit buys it for cost+X does not provide justification for honest and respectable traders to value their knives similarly.

It does provide cover for fuckwits to continue to negatively encroach on and sour the custom knife market by buying knives with the sole goal of resale...to take advantage of the economics of the knife world—love of knives and respect for the makers be damned.

A gentleman doesn’t need to explain his pricing. A man funds things like a move with a job, not flipping another man’s handiwork acquired via mouse clicks. You all but admit you know it’s shitty, but then say fuck it. I mean,

Carry on, Fuckwits.

obi

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Example of...

skyblue, crogers and seandavid55 like this.