1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

UK Sperati Point passaround is back up and running...

Mr Yarrow May 14, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

Ropey has been contacted but says he's gonna be off shore for a while so best pass it on to the next in line. SC Barker.
    SC Barker has been contacted but no response as of yet. As soon as I get his addy it will be on it's way.

2. Mr Yarrow

Mr Yarrow I am whats I am

Mr Barker is currently 'away' for work down in the garden county.

Not sure how long he will be, Ill try and contact him. Next on the list is UK Ken, but im not sure hes fit and well enough yet to et out (busted his leg a while back).

Hold onto it for now mate and Ill see what I can find out from peeps :ernie:

Rgds

3. Manganr

Yes Si, I got a response from Stu and he asked me to move along to the next on the list.

Just give me the nod on who to pass it to next Si and i'll get it on it's way.
    Until then i'll hold onto it like you ask.

4. Mr Yarrow

Thanks mate, will see if Ken is up for it at the mo.

Rgds

5. Mr Yarrow

UK Ken is a go, PM on its way to Ray with Kens details...we're rocking and rolling once more Devilz :jdsmokin:

Rgds

6. Manganr

On it's way Si.
    Ken should get it monday before 1.00pm
    RMSD Ref. ZV 5374 8473 9GB

7. The General

The General The Devil's General Brigade Member

Good work Mr Yarrow. If you could liase with the guys on this as you have been doing that would be great!

Work is taking a lot of my time at the moment and I am no longer visiting britishblades any more. So keeping in contact with the guys is not as easy for me.

8. Mr Yarrow

No problem Generalisimo...I promised Boba I would try my best to keep this going when I got it off Tiffers earlier in the year :jdwink2:

As soon as we are done, Ropey and SC Barker to go, then I will start getting funds together for the raffle as well.

Rgds

9. Mr Yarrow

UK Ken has had a play now so Im arranging who gets it next as both Ropey and Stu are away presently, so Ken is holding it till I sort it.

Rgds

10. Mr Yarrow

WOOT - is moving again

Right,

Ropey-dopey is back on shore and is getting Ken to send it to him.

Hopefully after Ropey has had a play Stu will be back home and as such we can finally call an end to this PA.

I am sorry this seems to have dragged on but I was keen to see all those who expressed an interest get the chance to see it and if it hadnt had its initial problems they would have seen it etc

Thanks for bearing with us Devilz, its appreciated.

Rgds

11. Mr Yarrow

So Stu Barker, did you get this off our favourite rope climber?

12. Mr Yarrow

Apparently this never got to Ropey, so he is passing on it, I will liaise with Stu and try and get this one put to bed.

Rgds

13. Mr Yarrow

Have spoken via PM with both UK Ken and Stu B.

This will be sent to Stu and then we will be done.

As soon as Stu has confirmed hes had his time with it I will get in contact will all participants and see about a pay-in raffle for it (i think thats what we were doing anyways).

Rgds

14. Mr Yarrow

I am pleased to say this has now gone to the last man on the list and hes done with it...its been interesting :popcorn:

Next steps then are to decide whats being done with it now. There was talk of a raffle, so Im going to chat with The General and Mr LaB to firm up the details.

Thanks to all the Devilz involved in this rather lengthy passaround.

Rgds

15. Mr Yarrow

I found a 'we tried to deliver' note through the door when I came home tonight, so this means the knife is at my local sorting office :D

The knife is being returned to its owner who kindly donated it in the first place, el generalisimo. To be honest there seems little real interest in the PA or the knife. I take part responsibility for the PA as it drew on for quite a while and some of that was directly my fault...will make sure it doesnt happen again with us UK devilz :jdsmokin:

Im meeting the General in a few weeks for curry and beer so will give the knife back then :umberto::wes:

This means this passaround is now officially over. If anyone who took part hasnt done so yet (might be a few of you), can you please post your comments and thoughts in the designated review thread for this PA (link to it in the first post of this thread).

Rgds

16. Mr Yarrow

This is now collected and will be passed back to the General on the 16/02

:ernie:

Rgds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.