1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

UK Passaround?

Mr.LaBella Sep 16, 2006

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The General

The General The Devil's General Brigade Member

There you go! Have the knife for two weeks you shall, at Leeds the knife will be! Hmmm the force is strong with the Devilz!

2. Tiffers

Tiffers Sweetly evil Lady Devil

I'm confused...does this mean I send it to UK ken then he passes it onto someone at Leeds or do I pass it onto Ken at Leeds or what? :ropeman:

Tiffers

3. The General

As the Leeds meet is so close, might as well as save a little postage and give it to him then.

Common sense rulz on JD!:ropeman: :bwah:

4. Unfortunately I shan't be at Leeds, fellas. Maybe next year. So keep the knife as long as you need.
    It's all gravy, amigos. :chuck:

5. Mr Yarrow

Mr Yarrow I am whats I am

The less I know about your gravy the better i'll feel :jdvomit:

Seriously thoughm thanks for playing ball and well get it to you as soon were back on track :ssmile:

Rgds

6. ...riiiiight. And you don't wanna know about my gravy, huh?

7. The General

Who been playin with Sean's monkey balls?:spin:

8. Mr Yarrow

Mr Yarrow I am whats I am

Right, due to technical difficulties I was around 3 hours late getting to Leeds so I dodnt get to see this on the weekend.

Who did it go to in the end?

Rgds

9. Tiffers

Tiffers Sweetly evil Lady Devil

I had it with me but didnt get to pass it onto UK Ken in the end! I am awaiting his address though so will send it on to him.

Tiffers

10. bardster

bardster Average member

I had a good look at Leeds and although I liked what I saw I am not going to get much of a chance to take it out and about. I *know* how its going to perform tho as I already have one or two Bark Rivers and am very familiar with their edge properties :wes: So I can come off the passaround list please.

11. The General

No problem Bardster

12. The General

1. Bogflogger
    2. Slot changed
    3. Tiffers
    4. UK Ken
    5. Sean H
    6. Soup Monger
    8. Mr Yarrow
    9. Mojofilter
    10. Pyro
    11. Manganr
    12. Ropeman
    13. SC Barker

Updated list

13. bardster

bardster Average member

you could leave me in the list for the raffle tho ;)

14. The General

Don't worry, we will sort out the raffle and who wants a slot to support the forum when the passaround is over. Till then, no point worrying over that.

It will still be £10 per slot though!:madaddy:

All funds go to the little guy for the running costs of this forum. It ain't free you know! Or however he wants to spend it!:jdevil:

15. I guess you can get a lot of hookers and laudinum for a couple of hundred quid in The States, huh? :wes:

16. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Ok... who has the Sperati?.... you monkeys couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!

Where the hell is Tiffers and the Sperati?

Take my name off the list please.... thanks , but, no thanks.

Bollox!! :bang:

17. The General

Tiffers had it last and she has not responded to a PM I sent her. She has apparently got issues to sort out and people are wondering where she is and if she is OK.

I will rattle some more branches and see what I can sort out.

18. The General

OK, a little update.

Tiffers has vanished it seems and is not available. I have tried to contact her through various sources, but it seems she is dealing with some personal issues at the moment and is not answering calls, texts etc and has not beein on here or britishblades for some time.

Now I apologise to the passaround members that this has gone tits up, but I ask everyone to remember that this is my knife and ultimatly it will be raffled for the upkeep of this forum. With that in mind and the fact I know Tiffers and I know this is not something normal to happen... Well I ask everyone to please be patient and think about the problems she must be having for this to happen.

Tiffers, if you are able to read this, don't worry, look after yourself and when you get the chance, send the knife on to Ken. I can provide the relevent contact details to Ken if you still don't have them.

Otherwise Devils, lets show some respect and courtesy here as I know you will.:ssmile:

This will be sorted, I just can't provide any time scale.

19. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Wayne, I will get something out in the post. Do not worry about Tiffers, it seems she has enough on her plate at the moment.

We will figure something out for sure.

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.