1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Typhoon blade on 42 handles...?

Raoul Duke Nov 11, 2013

1. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

...Can it be done...?

From memory I have seen it years ago....does anyone know if its a straight swap...?

The reason I ask is becuse I have a spare set of new 42 handles that I need a blade for...

2. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

yes i`ve done it...i still have the blade somewhere and i`m sure i have pics somewhere in my PC or Photobucket...looks good too....:thumbsup:
    edit
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  3. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

Ah yes, I see, not an exact straight swap...You had to remove the tang pin...That would make sence...So what do you use for the kicker...?

From the Pic it looks like the holes are further spaced apart...?

4. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

it`s the same, it`s the smearing(?) from the washers that make it look different
    ...i don`t remember for the 42.. i may had left the tang pin on, but for the 41 i had to grind a bit to fit the zen pins