1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Two ZT 0562's and a ZT 0562CF

Caliman May 20, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caliman

Caliman Little member

I have two ZT 0562's and one ZT 0562CF(sold) which I want to sell. They are all brand new and were purchased only a couple months ago. I can email/PM you a photo of the receipt if you wish. They've each been taken out of their boxes and flipped a few times, but they've never cut anything or been carried out of their box. They are all in A condition. There are no issues with fit, finish, centering, action, anything. Here's what I'm asking for each:

ZT 0562 $155
    ZT 0562CF $195(sold)

This price includes the cost of shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. as well as PayPal fees. I can accept Square Cash, Venmo, or PayPal as payment.

Here's a picture of the 3 knives:

[​IMG]

For more pictures, follow the links below:

[ZT 0562]
    [ZT 0562CF]

I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. diggumsmack2

diggumsmack2 Level: True Devil

Steal

ZT 0562CF is this the first run, does this one have M390 Blade steel?

3. Comeuppance

Comeuppance Aspiring Cyborg

Looking at the pictures, it is a 204-P model.

4. Caliman

Caliman Little member

Comeuppance is right. It's CTS-204P

5. Caliman

Caliman Little member

Sold

Sorry guys, all knives were sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.