1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Two full size Paragon X-O Lite folders in ATS34

Fumble Fingers Jan 29, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fumble Fingers

Fumble Fingers Enormous member

I have owned these for many years now. I carried the plain blade model for personal use and the black chrome model for work. They have been sharpened and used, but not abused. The black chrome model has had the original bushings replaced with phosphor bronze washers. These both function perfectly and lock up solid. They are both centered well when closed. These were top of the line models in their day and they are still great quality and the ATS34 holds an edge forever. The titanium liner lock does not slip on either one and they can be flicked open with the thumb stud with minimal effort. I am only getting rid of them because I no longer carry them and also ended up owing some considerable taxes this year, so every little bit helps. As always, this is CONUS and PayPal only and I cover all fees and insured priority shipping via USPS TYD.
    I am asking $60 for either knife or $110 for the pair.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fumble Fingers

Sorry, early bump.

3. Fumble Fingers

Zero interest on these so I may as well end this.
    Please close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.