1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Two Folders I Finished

soulpatch Feb 7, 2012

1. soulpatch

soulpatch knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

These two are the second and fifth folders I have I have finished so far(a few more of these in the works). They are both framelocks, the top one is .156" ti on lockside, shaped cf on the face side, the bottom one is .125" beadblast/tumbled ti on both sides. The blades on these are 2 5/8" CPMS35VN from Aldo, and the handles are 3 1/2". I have been carrying the first one I finished for a few months now, and it's held up better than I hoped(first one, learning curve). Enjoy, and please tell me what you think!

2. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Very classy looking blades :thumbsup:

3. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Nice work

4. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

I put the same type of lanyard on my knife! Good looking work!:manganr:

5. misfit

misfit Somebody check my brain

That's some handsome work with quality material! Looking forward to see your other stuff.

M

6. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Love the CF folder with the thicker Ti slabs.

I'm sure it fills your hand nicely.

Nice knives deserve nice pics. :ropeman:

7. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

Will these be at the Marlborough show on Sunday? I'd like to check them out first hand.

8. soulpatch

soulpatch knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I was planning on having a couple done for Sun., but do to a lot of bs going on, I doubt I will have more than the bottom one of these two. The top one of these, the carbon fiber frame, is sold. I will definately be making more, and soon, in fact four are started, but the best I'm looking at for Sunday is two thicker ti frames(if I'm lucky). Oh, and ya the photos suck because I was in a rush to take them as I was on my way out the door to sell the top one.

9. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Nice!

10. ElChingon7

ElChingon7 Enormous member

Nice looking knives!

11. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Snappy lookin' lil buggers..

Nice material combo and design..

:thumbsup:

12. Willieboy

Willieboy Huge member

Good looking knives. I like the look of the top folder with the thicker scales too.