1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Two CRK&T knives for sale

Sheldon_Wickersham Jun 18, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

These came to me in trade, and are being sold as used due to minor handling scuffs. Prices include PayPal fees and delivered USPS Priority Mail shipping costs to US addresses. Multi listed; the first 'I'll take it.' based on time stamp gets it. Buy both at the same time and I’ll take off $10.

CRK&T – Lake ‘Signature’ model in AUS 8 stainless steel with the Lake-Walker-Knife-Safety (LAWKS). The pocket clip can be used to lock the knife open and prevent the release of the blade lock until the clip is returned to the unlocked position. *SOLD*

CRK&T – Carson M4-13 with aggressive 60 degree serrations. A heavy duty discontinued assisted-opener model with LAWKS secondary lock. AUS 8 stainless steel blade, hollow-ground drop point with bead-blasted finish. *SOLD*

View attachment 129212

View attachment 129213

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
  2. Sheldon_Wickersham

Bump...

3. MagnetMike

MagnetMike JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'll take the M4-13

4. Sheldon_Wickersham

Carson M4-13 *Sold*

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
  5. Sheldon_Wickersham

Lake Signature price drop to $40 - final price drop. I'll close the ad once it sells here or elsewhere. Seriously, $40, delivered to your door, all fees included...

6. Sheldon_Wickersham

Both Sold...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.