1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to choose a D/A side opener

rye_a Jul 27, 2017

1. rye_a

rye_a Little member

The LCC arrived today, and it is brand new and a very cool knife. I will say that it is quite awkward to fire due to the pivot point on the bolster, much more so than even my Spyderco/Vallotton conversion. I think I'll keep the LCC as a safe queen, and carry the Spyderco and Diskin Fire that I've picked up.

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I found it easier to fire using the inside bend of my thumb rather than the tip of my thumb.

BennytheBlade and rye_a like this.
  3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Ive never had any trouble w/ an LCC and Im a lefty. I have several clones and they can be difficult (Im not sayinjg yours is a clone in any way, just an observation, yours look like the real deal all the way). They Spydie Valloton was ez ONCE I got used to it.
    The new Buck D/A Ill get but it isnt stealthy. Still cool though. Fuck its a d/a knife. Whats not to like.

4. rye_a

rye_a Little member

Yes!!! This did it. Thanks!

BennytheBlade likes this.
  5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It will only get easier too.

It's worth carrying as an edc if you don't care about it never being mint again.

They're built very well.

6. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Des knows what she's talking about...

crogers and desmodus like this.
  7. desmodus

Like hell.

Ella es guana loca.

crogers likes this.
  8. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Yeah well that too...

crogers likes this.