1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tryin to get the lay of the land

RNST Mar 4, 2021

1. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I’ve been out of touch on forums, FB and whatever other places to hang out for a few years now.

Now my life is somewhat sorted out haha, I’m looking to unload a fair amount of stuff. Knives, watches, etc.

I’ve been looking at our own sales area as well as other forums and they’re remarkably quiet. Is this because of COVID or is everyone dealing on FB, IG or?

Also any Canadians weigh in to let me know what the current status is with CBSA? I’ve been reading that any folder that can be opened with one hand is now illegal in Canada. Reason I ask is if someone in the US wants to reverse a deal, will I get my knives confiscated at the border?

Appreciate any tips, thanks.

Balibuyer likes this.
  2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Hit me up on some RJ's. People seem to mostly be on IG. Facebook, I dunno. Haven't been on it in years