1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Try again

belzebut Oct 2, 2018

1. belzebut

belzebut Little Member

When you have youre pics sorted, post again, not the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2018
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

According to the rules, you must have pics of each knife. I only see one... butt*, several set of that one... :manganr:

Thanos74 likes this.
  3. belzebut

belzebut Little Member

ok sorry about that i had a very hard time getting those on the site already and i will do my best i will rectify this later tonight if its fine with you. thank you .Damien

4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

If you dont know the rules, read them, if you do know them, you are breaking them intentionally.
    We dont charge ANYTHING for you to sell here so please do us the courtesy of following our rules.

Thanos74 and crogers like this.
  5. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

6. crogers

Thanos74 and BennytheBlade like this.
  7. BennytheBlade

Thank you most kindly partner.

Its a well done piece of work that i point too regularly.

Thanos74 and crogers like this.
  8. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

i guess i didn't infract him enough the first time...

crogers and Thanos74 like this.
  9. crogers

Summa us's nevar learn.... :bwah: