1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

Reason why I know someone loves me, because they enjoy my presence regardless of any possible issues, similar to how Luis vargas loved Julia Russell in original sin. Healthiest relationship ever? No, it was at least TRUE LOVE. AND that's my intensity. My girlfriend? Very off the wall; bipolar, schizophrenic, mostly likely a compulsive liar, I love her for the feeling I get when I'm around her. Haven't seen her for like a month, she's in a lot of trouble... and the world does not like the idea of our compassion.. And the beloved bali, why do I love my 51? It has cut me many times, if ANYTHING it's just a hazard to myself and society? Idk. and, it HAS MY LOVE. Am I weird, wrong, silly, or stupid? What be your thoughts.

2. Samb

Samb Average Member

All the above, your life live it the way you want.

rock3r4life likes this.
  3. rock3r4life

"Wwss" I'm making a new abbreviation, weird wrong silly and stupid.

4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

What diagnosis do you have? Im a depressed alcoholic... but Im getting better.. lol

ded i likes this.
  5. Samb

Samb Average Member

You should add some weed to that mix!

6. rock3r4life

Wwss, more of a colloquial ideal, rather than a diagnosis .

7. Samb

Samb Average Member

Weird but roll with it.

8. rock3r4life

:werd:

9. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

:wowspring::rant: :luvbed:
    Damn you're all fucked up homie!! No wonder you're all over the place fuckin' shit up!!
    It's cool though I guess!? cause it's definitely better to love....:balitrickfail:

rock3r4life likes this.