1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. aicdan2000

aicdan2000 Average member

Jeff,

I've been in Afghanistan for quite a while now and I was only recently able to unwrap that brand new Triton II with damascus that you sent me.

I'm a long time collector of Microtech knives and I have an extensive and very rare collection of Stainless Steel Microtech custom knives.

Let me bow down before you right now. Jeff, I've been trying to purchase a Triton for a long time. I simply couldn't find one that someone wanted to give up. When the opportunity to own a Triton II fell into my lap, I knew it was happening. You were SUPER easy to work with and I honestly wish I could have picked your brain more before I made my purchase. I put the pressure on me because I wanted in on this new Triton II. You were very easy to work with. I couldn't be more pleased with the knife, case and Certificate of Authenticity that you sent. It was honestly WAY more than I expected.

Thank you, Jeff. I will be repeat customer.

-Dan

2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Everyone likes pics!

3. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Pics please:)

4. aicdan2000

aicdan2000 Average member

Without a doubt pics are forthcoming. I'm traveling at the moment but I won't leave you guys and gals hanging.

The Triton II is an amazing knife and that's for sure. You know when you spend a lot of money on a knife but when you get it in your hand you understand that you got a GREAT deal. Yeah, that's this.

-Dan

5. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member