1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tried damascus, struck out???????

ironarm knives May 1, 2008

1. DomBunn

DomBunn knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

OK you can send the Billet to New Hampshire I will give it a grind? Good stuff Clint stay away from to guppie's, get in the shop tonight finish that bad boy off

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

ironarm I hope you come back! :devilzeek

3. ironarm knives

ironarm knives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

mr laBella I'm humble but I have never been humilated as much as yesterday I know my spelling sucks but to have someone rewrite my post and then tell me that now we understand you ,even though you understude me in the first place because you all told me what I did wrong, sucks !!!! .I just wanted to build knives not have a spelling test and I never write at my best when on the net sorry if I suck but I've been building hunting bows for years and now trying to build knives the last thing I need is a bunch of english teachers trying to teach me how to write so I think I'll just read and every so often write. the work on this site just make my mined go carzy I would of never ever thought of half of this stuff and I will learn from this site just not write so much my art is there but my spelling is not, sorry Its stopped me from doing lots of things in my life but it will not stop me from being one of the best knives builders in the world I've got blisters, burns, and bad knifes but I will be one of the best ,even if I can't spell it, so yes I will be back and some day you'll be asking me for info. and I will never downgrade someone for the way they talk just tell them what they want to know to help them build better knives than me !!!!!!!
    so I do take it hard because I was embarrassed and yes I did have to look at the dictionary to write this and still f---- it up I'm sure !!!! but I will still build good knives !!!!

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

PM replied to. We are going to work this out and get you on the right track

(well not me, I just pay the bills):bluedevil: :gotroasted: :pumpkin: :ropeman:

5. Steven Kelly

Steven Kelly knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

If I offended you in any way, you have my apologies. I did not intend to offend anyone. All I wanted to do was help.
    I am a self taught knifemaker and I fully understand how frustrating it is when
    nothing seems to be going right, and I wish I had someone who would help out.
    I can tell you, that this is just about the only forum I spend any time on.. That is because there are a lot of really good people here and they don't judge and are not condescending. Some like to joke and all like to have a good time. Sometimes that is at the expense of someone else, but it is never malicious.
    I think I speak for the masses here when I say that I hope you can get past this and settle in as one of the J.D. family of friends. There will be someone here who can give you good quality answers whenever you have those frustrating questions..
    Now, get your butt back to making Damascus!!!

6. ironarm knives

ironarm knives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

No apologies needed I will foget all this, I don't hold any bad feeling its hard to get my dander up ,but that spelling is a soft spot , thank you for your help I should of took more time in writting my post I was just frustrated because things where not working and I only now had one strip of 15n20 left and no way of getting more for the weekend and had my mined set on a good damascus billet then after that dam dog barking for 3 hours non -stop right next to me just set me off sorry to all for my going off on you all it won't happen again
    Clint