1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Traveling to New Jersey

Anchorblew Jun 14, 2019

1. Anchorblew

Anchorblew Title? What's a title?

In a week for a week, I'll be in Atlantic City for some work related training. Can any of you devils tell me if I'd be ok to bring a folding pocket knife (Spyderco Military) for EDC while I'm visiting your fine state? Any specific restrictions that I should be concerned with before I consider even bringing a blade?

2. Roger

Roger Formerly HSG Brigade Member

I don't see it as a problem. I've carried one in the past as well as other somewhat larger bladed knives. That being said, I also never travel with a blade that I don't mind losing...whether confiscated by some over zealous security guard at an event or by a cop. Granted you could fight it but is it really worth the time and effort?

Too bad you weren't going to be in NJ for tomorrow monthly meeting!

3. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Been to Jerzeey many times and I never had a single problem , as always is the way you carry yourself that will or will not attract unwanted attention :cheers: