1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Transaction failure

Bente Nueve Jul 9, 2015

1. xris_coke

xris_coke Average member

This is like watching general hospital or guiding light holy shit my brain hurts

2. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

i cant read all that drama shit..so whats the final call

3. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Final call, although cool and fun, a skedoodle was never as good as a etch a sketch.

4. Bente Nueve

Bente Nueve Demon Seed JDBA Official Member

Lol...well the idiot has only himself to blame by behaving dishonestly. Oh well, nevermind. Usually I'd summon karma to sort him out but just wish him well that the shit he tried to pull on me doesn't happen to him. Just stumped why someone with a decent rep would even think of it.

Final call is unless he's got a reasonable explanation as to why I'm responsible for damages when it was returned to him with no issue then all I can say is to watch your back - unless he only tries it on noobs.

Apologies to all for sounding whiney but I'm sure anyone would've done the same in my position. Mehhh.....I'll just go flip my ELB and dream about the day/s when I get my filthy hands on my 42 springer and EX10.

5. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Both take a back seat to the spin-o-paint at the fair.
    Just sayin.
    And now I have an overwhelming urge to spin-o-paint some boobs thanks to tmbrcrafter.
    I had a full day scheduled , so I will have to make some time.:thumbsup:

6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:picsor: :devilwag:

Butt* make sure you cover the nipple, or it'll be off to UltraHott! :bwah:

7. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

no fucking way a customs agent tried to buff anything. That shit was damaged in transit. People have no idea how much jostling a package does on it's way to a final destination.

Buyer got cockblocked by customs, seller sent to a cockblocking country. Some damage occurred that may have occurred on either leg of the journey or a bit on both.

All in all seems like a zero sum game.

8. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

While I can foresee some challenges in both planning and execution, a "spin-o-paint some boobs" booth at the fair would likely set us both up for life. I'm in! :ross:

9. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

I see your spin o paint some boobs, and raise you stripper ass bologna toss. :ropeman:

10. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Bali sellers are the Devil, just sayin'. And the buyers have to deal with the D.

11. skylarlee2

skylarlee2 Huge member

Again i never blamed him for damages never said he was responsible he contacted me i told him what occurred he offered i sent pics then it all went to shit again from there nuff said everyone in the jd that has dealt with me knows my character. Yes ive made some mistakes posting on jd and i own that but for this prick to continuously call me names and be disrespectful is unacceptable he said it himself he looked at my history no negative input from other devils. So the final act is fuck you nueve and keep this petty shit to yourself.

12. Bente Nueve

Bente Nueve Demon Seed JDBA Official Member

"Blah..blah...blah...."
    Nice straw man again, you half wit (pun intended). The burden of proof is on you. And like I said to you before your fb thread mysteriously disappeared that you're just pissed you got caught out. But keep bitching how I did the wrong thing about letting you know to expect your knife back. And if my conduct is petty, what does it say about you?

But I am curious - did you decide to rip me off after you received your knife in good condition or were your intention to deceive from the start all along seeing there's no sign of the missing pouch and everything else you're avoiding to address?

And no thanks, you tried to fuck me over once so the more you keep hiding from explaining yourself, the worse it is for you. But good luck with that.

13. tubtar

[YOUTUBE]gLo-ylNPXyE[/YOUTUBE]

OnceBitten likes this.
  14. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

The lesson here is don't sell balis or autos...or really any knives to fucking AU, unless you want to deal with this type of BS.
    Although I think the buyer should have known better than to try to import contrabandand, +1 that this is (financially) all on the seller, who should have followed the lesser know axiom, : Caveat Venditor

15. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

That's Latin for you little cunts not to ship stuff internationally and piss and moan when it goes sideways.

Now then, Katy Perry has a pretty magnificent rack as well

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  16. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

[​IMG]

17. tubtar

That is my only rule when I ship across borders.......we both know the score and accept the risk.
    With that being said , I want to touch her where the poo comes out. :thumbsup::jdwink2:

18. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

"I'd brush my teeth with her poo to spend a minute in it". Winston Churchill

tubtar likes this.
  19. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Please move this one to the hott section:manganr:

20. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]