1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tops BOB Bushcraft and a Piranha P1 Pocket Auto FS (Pic heavy!)

Beelzebubbles Jul 19, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Alright, I am reaching the bottom of the proverbial knife barrel here with these two knives. The first is a Tops BOB Bushcraft knife with the unmodified sheath and ferro rod included. The knife is in lightly used condition and has never been used to baton wood, only ever carried a handful of times into the field.

The handles are the original (fatter than later versions of the same knife) and the edge is in great shape. This knife has been touched up on a strop after light use.

The ground areas do have some staining from pine resin but no rust. I edited the photos and boosted the contrast to help highlight where the wear is present on the knife. (The wear may appear more exaggerated than it really is. I just wanted to highlight the wear as much as possible)

The ferro rod has been used once for demonstration purposes. There is a lot of life left in that one.

I'd like to get $SPF NET TO ME via PP (please add 3%) Shipping via USPS priority is on me!

Next up is a Piranha P1 Pocktet auto!

This knife has a sterile mirror polished blade so I do not know the exact steel but it looks and feels like 154CM (that's also what new versions are made from). This knife has been well used and well loved but still fires like a rocket when you press the button!

The aluminum handles have some dings (please view the photos closely) but nothing that undermines the functionality of the knife. The blade has been sharpened but the edge is in great shape.

I'd like to get $40 NET TO ME via PP (please add 3%) Shipping via USPS Priority is on me!

Buyer is responsible for knowing their local laws! This is a CONUS sale only, please don't ask!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
  2. Beelzebubbles

Bump it up for another look.:unintroduced:

3. Beelzebubbles

Bump it up with a good price drop! Let's get these two blades moved!

4. test2oob

test2oob The Collector JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Will take the TOPS BOB for 55 bucks

PM incoming

5. Beelzebubbles

Shut'r down I'm starting a new thread!:unintroduced:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.