1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

too many titanium Bali-songs ?

ChrisKilla Sep 24, 2018

1. ChrisKilla

ChrisKilla Little member

Heres some pics of my current ti flippers. I'm starting to see a trend here...

Attached Files:

desmodus and BennytheBlade like this.
  2. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Never too many....cuz otherwise, we'll all have to admit that there's a problem :ropeman:

ChrisKilla, seandavid55 and Ben. like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Trend ,,heres half my trend too lazy to take another half,,lol,,,welcome by the way Newb ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,g DSCF2612.JPG

Ozone, XamaX, Organ Grinder and 6 others like this.
  4. ChrisKilla

ChrisKilla Little member

Damn green! that really puts things into perspective! :pieface: Now thats a trend...

begreen61 likes this.
  5. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Thats a full blown addict.

begreen61 likes this.
  6. caseyedwards

caseyedwards yub yub

My heroin addiction wasn't this bad!

begreen61 likes this.
  7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

Yeah, and it was CHEAPER too! :bwah:

8. begreen61

I don't have a problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buying ,,,,,,,,,,,,letting go is the issue,,,

9. ChrisKilla

ChrisKilla Little member

well, when you figure out how to let go give me a call, I'd be happy to help a fellow addict out:devilscribbled::devilscribbled::devilscribbled:

begreen61 likes this.
  10. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

too much is never enough

begreen61 likes this.
  11. Ozone

Ozone Tiny Member

Oh!!! Now I understand why it’s so hard to find some of these Balis, you have them. Just 1 rep is all want to start out with. Ba nope...I have to push the “notify me when in stock button” not “Add to cart” for this guy. Maybe ur internet connection will go down during the next few drops. I can pray

begreen61 likes this.
  12. begreen61

I'm in selling mode now ,,,just put a V1 pro flipper up in Voodoo ,,see something you like PM me

Respect
    g