1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tons of Emersons: HMMV-K, KACK, Sig Legion, Customs and much more

0grind Jun 25, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Please send payment through paypal, MO, cashier's check or Personal check (will wait for the check to clear before shipping)

This is a LNIB CQC-7V with the traditional V-grind but still has the chisel edge. it will come with the original box. $SOLD

This is a great condition CQC-7A with the spearpoint blade. This will come with the original box. $SOLD

I am selling this great condition Super CQC 8 with the standoffs, stonewash finish and plain edge. This was used and carried but in great condition. The edge is still super sharp. NO BOX. $SOLD

I am selling this great condition Custom Phalanx with the original box. It has a full chisel grind blade. It is in great condition and is a single detent model so it flies out and can fall on its own weight closing. $1400 Net to me and shipped to you

Price Drop $1300 NET shipped

PRICE DROP $1250 NeT shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a great condition Azek Marud and has a unique blade shape to it. It has been handled and carried a couple of times but mainly sits. $1500 NET to me and shipped to you

Price Drop $1400 NET shipped

PRICE DROP $1350 NET shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a used CQC 8 with wear from use and carry. It will come with the original box $SOLD

this is a used CQC 7 with the original box $SOLD

This is a used Commander with the original box and has signs of wear $SOLD

I am selling this great condition Sheepdog Spearpoint flipper that was carried a couple of times and used to open packages and cut paper. $SOLD

Selling this Super SOCFK that was used and has signs of wear on the blade. it will come with the original box. $SOLD

Mini CQC 15 with the original box in great condition $SOLD

Mini Commander with the original box $150 NET to me and shipped to you

Price Drop $140 NET shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super Commander with the original box in great condition $SOLD

Mini Roadhouse with the original box used in great condition $SOLD

Super CQC 7 in great condition with the original box $175 NET to me and shipped to you

Price Drop $165 NET shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Horseman with the original box in great condition $SOLD

CQC 15 with the original box and has been used $SOLD

CQC 14 Snubby in great condition and was barely used with the original box. $SOLD

CQC 13 has been used and handled a few times but in great condition with the original box. $SOLD

I am selling this great condition X-HD HMMV-K with the original box and paperwork. This knife was handled and flipped a few times. It is a smooth action due to the ball bearing pivot. It has a 0.187" thick blade, 0.25" Ti backspacer, S35VN steel, and drilled and tapped on both sides for RH/LH carry. $SOLD

This is a BNIB Sig Legion and was not used or carried but was flipped a few times $SOLD

This is a great condition flipper 7 that has been carried a couple of times and used to cut paper mostly. $SOLD

This is a used and carried HD-7 that has a late lock up but it is still rock solid. It has wear on blade but still has a great edge. It is also signed by Mr Emerson $SOLD

This is a BNIB KACK BT signed by Mr. Emerson and will come with the original box. $SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  2. XDmshooter

XDmshooter Little member

pm sent

3. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump

4. 0grind

0grind Huge member

Bump

5. 0grind

0grind Huge member