1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Todays mail ... current collection

SeanMS Nov 20, 2018

1. SeanMS

SeanMS Tiny Member

Today's mail
    elite.jpg
    Current collection
    roster.jpg
    I did my best to resize appropriately... Anyway, about 50% of these came from the fine members of JerzeeDevil. Thanks!

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

you sure do love the basilisk :)

SeanMS and KaliKid like this.
  3. SeanMS

SeanMS Tiny Member

I like almost every kind of knife... but certainly not the crap in my kitchen drawer!
    But yes, knives that can be played with, look nice, move nice, and sound nice... my friends are all kind of lame for not understanding! Thankfully this forum exists when I need to show off my goods!
    -oh and there is an OTF at the end there :) yeah otherwise balisongs :capnhook:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    desmodus likes this.
  4. Chrisommer

Chrisommer Little member JDBA Official Member

Very nice! I’ve always wanted to try a g10 Basilisk. Perhaps some day!

Keep in collecting the good stuff my man!

SeanMS likes this.