1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Titanium Tumbler Teaser TIP

Stu Gatz Dec 19, 2014

1. Stu Gatz

Stu Gatz Huge member

I have used this version of a double walled Titanium Tumbler for a variety of beverages over the course of the past 5 years or more. Hot, cold, or environmental temperature beverages all fare equally pleasurable when sipped from one of these double walled tumblers. They are very light in weight and compact. One tumbler in particular (the striped one) has been a near constant companion wherever I travel and has brought a certain level of comfort. It tucks away in backpack, luggage, carry-on, or even a briefcase.

[video=youtube;VUoA0S1HF-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyKSe2RNHrB7naKRPNJX6Ajd6BrZkUNtS&feat ure=player_detailpage&v=VUoA0S1HF-E[/video]

2. Stu Gatz

Stu Gatz Huge member

Before the torch striping and substantial use. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Standby for another in use video to be posted soon...

3. Brules

Brules Average member

Those Tumblers are SO COOL.

4. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Where the JD Beanie?:ropeman:

5. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I'm assuming the woman has also been "a near constant companion". The tumbler looks especially nice! :thumbsup: