1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Time to Payback members I have burned.

Ronin0821 Jun 14, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The members that I did not pay back or have burned over payment of any sales or trade please post a brief comment and pm me so we can privately handle this.

I would like get this fixed not to just clear my name or to show I am a different person, but I would like this fixed because that's not who I am. I have been burned a lot and the feeling sucks. I am also not doing this because of what people say i never care about that. I am doing this because of the people i burned are great guys and did not deserve what i did to them. When i was getting messed up all the time.

I would appreciate not talking about this on the forum but just post sending a PM and ill have my phone next to me and will contact you back ASAP.

I am also posting this so i can apologize to those i have burned. Second reason i am posting this is because i do not remember who i did this to. I was messeD up and dont remember. I just want to do it privately because their is no reason for the world to know our business and their is things i would like to say to those members.

Please if i owe you money make sure you post and send a pm i will not know if you dont.

2. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

If any of you guys know any members that I owe money to can you please let them know I posted this. I just ask so everyone knows because I really want to fix this. Thank you everyone enjoy the last day of your weekend.

3. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.