1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ti Coil Beads, Mil Gear, Random Stuff

McGyver Nov 18, 2011

1. McGyver

McGyver Persistent Bastard

Titanium Coil Beads. Due to popular demand, I'm just making these on demand. Below is an example of the colors I can create. Roughly 3/8" long, slightly less than 1/4" inside. $5 each, or two for $7. [​IMG]

And here's a new style I came up with. Twisted Coils. These are little larger and longer. Approximately 3/4" long and not quite as big around as a Sharpie. $15 each, no discounts on multiples since these things waste a significant ammount of material during construction.
    [​IMG]

And a two tone variation of the above. I had 1 piece of copper the same diameter as the Titanium, so I was able to make 2 beads, $15 each shipped.
    [​IMG]

And now for something completely different. Upgrading my armor across the board, and have some SAPI plates that I no longer need.

First 4 are made by Tactical Armor Products, in 2005. Size is medium, rated to level III. Now, these things have been around the block a time or three. Between riding around in my truck, and various training events, and so on these have some wear. Pieces of the exterior coating are missing, some corners are dinged up. Perfect for Airsoft or a "backup" rig on the cheap. $70 per plate shipped, or $120 a pair.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next three are a little newer, and in much better shape. 2 XL Level IV plates made by Armorworks in 2006. These lived in my closet rig since I got them new, and they are still in GREAT condition. $150 per plate or $250 for the pair. The third is a Large level IV made by Ceradyne in '06 as well. I got this one for my lightweight setup with just the single front plate carrier. Still in good condition, though it does have some compression marks from the webbing bulges/gear on the carrier. $120 shipped for that one.
    [​IMG]

USGI Canteen Cups, 4 each in good shape, though a little dusty. $10 each or all 4 for $30. ALICE style canteen covers, 2 green, 2 black, $10 each.
    USGI Flotation/Hydration bladder $20
    [​IMG]

Misc ALICE Gear. 3 Medium Web Belts, in good condition, $10 each.
    USGI Mag pouches, [span style='text-decoration: line-through;']5[/span] 3 in varying condition but servicable. $7 each. Pistol mag pouch $5
    2 each SAW pouches, $10 each. Butt pack, great shape, $[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']15[/span] SOLD. Holster, great shape, $[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']20[/span] SOLD.
    [​IMG]

NWT Blackhawk H-Harness, OD Green. $25. 2 each NIW CAT Tourniquets, $20 each.
    Near New Wiley X Gloves, worn for one day, but the left thumb is a little tight for me, $[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']15[/span] SOLD.
    Tan/Khaki double pistol MOLLE pouch, $12.
    [​IMG]

2 each good condition PASGT vests, size medium, $40 each.
    [​IMG]

4 each medium PASGT helmet SHELLS. These DO NOT have suspension or chin straps, but all the hardware is included. $35 each.
    [​IMG]

Meade brand 20-60X spotting scope, with my custom Krylon job. Comes off with a bit of denatured alcohol or acetone. No tripod included. $50.
    Gorilla pod tripod, flexes and grips to hold you camera anywhere, at any angle, but it won't support the scope or large cameras $20.
    NEW ESS Eyewear, comes with the clear and smoke lenses, cleaning cloth and case. Everything but the headstrap. $25.
    2 each PASGT NVG mounts. 1 with strap $20, 1 without $[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']15[/span]SOLD.
    3 Each Surefire P60 bulbs. All have some use, but still in good condition. $5 each.
    Surefire T001 vehicle adapter for the rechargeable lights. $10
    [​IMG]

Carbine Handguards, $10. Aimpoint Bikini, $10. ACOG Bikini, $10. TDI Folding Grip, $15. Walther P22 Scope mount, $10. Blue PMAG, $10. Larue Holiday 2010 Blue Dillo, $[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']10[/span]SOLD.
    Eagle Shoulder holster for large frame autos, missing part of the the thumb break, $25.
    Shoot thru muzzle cap free with purchase upon request.
    [​IMG]

2 USGI Compasses. 1 on the left is Tritium, but had one of the small sighting dots replaced with a MUCH bigger trit plate, $[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']30[/span]SOLD. 1 on the right is a NEW condition glow in the dark, $30.
    [​IMG]

TA-1 Field Phone, Good condition, but has some cracks in the rubber switch covers. Works great, but I'm going in a different direction. $60. NEW Blue Krill Light, $[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']10[/span]SOLD.
    [​IMG]

Boots. Ones on the left are Bellville 770V Gortex lined, size 6.5R mens, $30. Ones on the right are Bates Enforcer Side zips size 8.5 extra wide, $30.
    [​IMG]

3 each M7 bayonets. Not sure of the vintage on these, but they are HEAVILY uses. Oversharpened blades, cracked handles, bent guards, these boys are beat up. But you could combine them all into one good knife. $[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']10 each or $25 for the set[/span]SOLD.
    [​IMG]

2 Car stereos, no I didn't jack these. One on the left is a Pioneer DXT-2266UB, $30. One on the right is a Pioneer DEH-P3700MP, ready to install in an 88-98 Chevy truck, with a panel mount Auxilliary input, $40.
    [​IMG]

The Office Season 1 and Season 3 on DVD, $15 for the set.
    [​IMG]

ALL prices include shipping and Paypal Fees, please contact via email. Will work out deals for multiple items. Thanks for looking!!

ALL prices include shipping and Paypal Fees, please contact via IM or email. Will work out deals for multiple items. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
  2. campguy00

campguy00 Little member

I'll take the longer of the 2 gold-purple and a blue one.

Your PMs are full..

Thanks,
    Matt

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
  3. Don

Don Huge member

:bwah: PM SENT

4. Don

Don Huge member

Money Sent, Thanks :manganr:

5. jdnewbie

jdnewbie So totally NOT a newbie

If they're still available, I'll take the other blue and one of the kinda dark gray/light purple on the right. Send me a PM if they're available.

6. jdnewbie

Just curious if you made any more of these? I'd like to buy 4 of them if you have 4 different colors.

7. McGyver

Made up a few more since the first run was going fast.
    2 Bright blue ones, 4 purple/blue with a tint of gold, 2 gold, and two more purple and gold ones.

[​IMG]

Same as before, contact via IM or email for payment info. Thanks.

8. jdnewbie

Ok, so from the original picture, I'll take one blue and one of the kinda dark gray/light purple on the right. From the new picture, I'll take 1 bright blue, 1 purple/blue with a tint of gold, 1 gold, and 1 purple and gold. So a total of 6 for $21, right? I'll send you the paypal today.

9. Don

Don Huge member

PM SENT :bwah:

10. jdnewbie

Got mine in yesterday. These things are pretty cool. I'll have to get some pics up over the next few days.

11. jdnewbie

Just big enough to push 2 strands of paracord through.

[​IMG]

12. FriskyDingo

FriskyDingo knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Are your body armor plates stand alone?

13. McGyver

I beleive these plates are rated based on their icw capability.

14. FriskyDingo

FriskyDingo knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

They'll be marked on the production label whether they're stand alone or not, sometimes they need a kevlar backing. Can you confirm I wouldn't need an additional sheet of kevlar with the plates?

15. McGyver

BTT with TONS more stuff added.

16. rlrarrcpa

rlrarrcpa Little member

Military stuff

PM sent

17. Don

Don Huge member

P M Sent.
    :thumbsup:

18. Don