1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ti-51 Scale Drop/Pre Sale

thegoodedge Jul 7, 2020

1. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

Pre Orders will be only be available until this weekend

I'm working on a new batch of our Ti-51 Scales. Made in the USA from 6AL-4V Titanium--as always.
    This is the first time we'll be offering these on a pre order basis.

These will be sold as pre orders on a first come, first served basis. Probably around 15-20 sets total...
    Since these will be made to order--based on previous designs--we'll require a $50 non refundable deposit. These should be ready in about 2 weeks.
    Contact me by DM or by email to claim your set and confirm your choice. I'll provide payment info at that time.

You can see examples and prices on my website by searching "Ti-51" Include the quotation marks (") to narrow your search. Or follow this link to my site: :LINK:

Some of the available options:
    Gunner Grips: Full Blue, Full Gold, Blue W/Silver Accents, Gold W/Silver Accents, Blue W/Gold Accents & Plain Milled Silver

Chevron's: Polished Silver, Polished W/Blue Ano, Polished W/Gold Ano, Polished W/Blue Ano and Gold Flute & Plain Stonewashed

Morpho Style: Satin, Stonewashed & Dark Stonewashed

Other finishes "may" be available on request. No custom ano options.

Here are some of our available design options...
    Ti-51 Group 2.jpg

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    JAM3X, Bigbosssman, Joker188 and 7 others like this.
  2. thegoodedge

I've got about 8-10 spots left if anyone else is interested.

Thanks for everyone's support !!

BennytheBlade and apdallaround like this.
  3. thegoodedge

A few spots left. Closing pre sales down tomorrow, Sunday.

apdallaround and BennytheBlade like this.
  4. RaymondL108

RaymondL108 Tiny Member

Are you going to be making anymore for the 6x series? I've been trying to find gold w/ silver accents for my 63 for some time with no luck. Thanks!

5. thegoodedge

I'm considering doing a very small run of 6X in the near future. Send me an email or PM for more info.

apdallaround and Joker188 like this.
  6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Got me some new pants for my 51. Cant wait. More to follow...

7. JAM3X

JAM3X Little Member

I wish I caught this in time... They look amazing, Very Nice!

thegoodedge likes this.