1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Three small hunters

OldOakknives Sep 24, 2018

1. OldOakknives

OldOakknives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Just finished these three small hunters, all with RWL34 blades heat treated by myself to rc60.
    Handmade leather sheaths by me also.
    Thanks
    Ian

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

i dig the colors on the first one a lot.

3. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Love the finish on the blade.

4. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Nice work. The overall design looks quite functional. I like the first one, but they all look good.

5. OldOakknives

OldOakknives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks, they're all mirror polished though you can see the reflection from the white light tent on a couple I think!
    Ian

BennytheBlade likes this.
  6. blackmetal1181

blackmetal1181 The Devils Knifemaker JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

Very nice job very clean