1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Thread locked

Todd Star Apr 23, 2019

1. Todd Star

Todd Star Tiny Member

I messed up and had my thread locked because I had two for sale items at once. How can I get one unlocked?
    Thank you

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

I believe that your threads were locked because you didn't supply shipping information as was requested...

Read this thread... https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/jerzeedevil-commerce-rules.4869/ and then read it again. Some minor changes were made over the years, so not all the rules are in the first post.

Then, you can DM a moderator, and ask them nicely to open one, or the other, of your closed threads. Or, it may be simpler and quicker to just start a new one with all the required info.

Oh, and remember that you can only have ONE open sales thread at a time, but, you can have as many items in that one thread as your little heart desires.

GLWS

Todd Star likes this.
  3. Todd Star

Todd Star Tiny Member

Thanks