1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on the BRS AB infinity ?

Corpsegrinder Feb 5, 2017

1. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Tiger Snot Expert JDBA Official Member

Well after a lil while with the standard AB I don't know if I like the infinity better or not. I don't think I gave the Standard alpha a fair shake as I only had it a week or less before I traded into the infinity but about a month ago I picked up a venom standard alpha so now I have both, rightfully.
    I don't think it's possible for me to like one better than the other. I may have cited dislike for the standard at one point Idk, if I did I don't know what the fuck I was on about because it is just awesomeness. I think after a year of flipping I'm just more skilled and can appreciate the standard for what it is. A BEAST!!!
    Don't choose between either one, just buy both......

bradenwright likes this.
  2. bradenwright

bradenwright Little member

I have both as well, and its interesting that I notice significant weight difference when flipping both. I like each for different things and what they are, I wish I had a premium AB to compare b/c I like the crowned spine on my inf so that makes it a little unfair.

I think I'm going with the infinity if forced to decide. Mainly based on crowned spine, s35vn (tip broke on standard, still good on inf), and feeling lighter I feel I flip it faster. I will say being lighter I feel it has a little less carry which is good for some moves and worse for others. Both are great knives, I can definitely say I pick up my infinity more than my standard ab, so I think that's the deciding factor in the end.

I will say I think the Standard AB is a better bang for your buck. But I agree if you can get both!

Dustygmt likes this.