1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

This place.....

tmbrcrafter Feb 2, 2020

1. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

Has gone to hell in a hand basket. What used to be a cool site, has been over run by a bunch of fuck stick faggot kids who twirl knives. It’s a damn shame. While you dumb fucks twirl and play Call of Duty, not a single one of you Bali fags can unhook a chick’s bra strap with one hand. Sounds like you little kooks better get used to doing things with one hand......:cf:

El Gringo, Balibuyer and Pinoy Knife like this.
  2. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Average Member

I can't help but think this guy recently lost his wife / girlfriend / real doll to one of said "Bali fags".

3. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

:ymca: JDBA

4. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Don't know if I agree with all that but I will say it is not as interesting as it used to be and that's a fact jack. keepem sharp

Balibuyer, Flip Tripper and crogers like this.
  5. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

Holy Fuck! Why can't we ALL just along?!?!:firedevil