1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

This is REALLY getting hard to believe....

waterdogs Jun 5, 2013

1. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

2. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

The events described both in this story and the one about the cap gun took place in Calvert County. This story says Maryland, but I don't recall the cap gun story mentioning the state. Is it the same Calvert County?

3. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

W.t.f!

4. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

There's a German word from the 40's... hummm cant think... Gestapo, that sounds about right.:ropeman:

5. waterdogs

"Yesssssssssss.....you vill haff your papers ready, YA ???" :pissedevil:

6. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

I was doing yard work the other day and I overheard the neighbor kids arguing with each other the younger one screamed to the older brother "I'm going to kill you with a GUN!". I thought it was pretty funny, but maybe I should of called the cops because he used the word "gun". They were best buds again about 15 minutes later. :bwah: ILK

7. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Yeah no shit right I mean what the hell are we trying to scare the living shit out of these kids this nation is going to have no one to defend it if people keep scaring their children into believing that guns can only be bad and never be used for anything but crime.

8. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

If you think about it, busting in my door (carrying firearms) with the probable cause being one three-letter word goes a long way towards encouraging that lesson.

But don't mistake a patriotic love for the country and it's ideals with allegiance to a temporary monstrosity. My guess, there will be a United States for some time to come. Granted, we may have to reduce the debt-load, cut a few extraneous expenses, like most of New England, a good chunk of the Left Coast, Chicago and Detroit, but those are just details.

9. Pete

Pete Huge member

The deputy is a Hero. Just imagine facing down an 11 year old who actually said the word "gun"!! He deserves a medal for his selfless act of courage.

Obama should invite him to the white house for beers and basketball.

10. waterdogs

Fify :thumbsup:

11. ENFORCER

ENFORCER BANNED Fucktard

I'm damn tired of this bullshit.
    Back in the day you brought knives to highschool and traded with some other kids, nowadays if you sharpen a pencil too sharp they'll arrest you and expell you because you were "possessing a dagger on school grounds"...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    waterdogs likes this.
  12. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

13. bluebs4

bluebs4 Average member

stick to your guns guys

It's very very paranoid times .

14. exile82187

15. shakie

shakie knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

whats next....

16. Southern Cross

Southern Cross Level: True Devil

FUCK....ME.... I mean fuck me dead in the ass. California...where the men have pierced nipples...I mean where nearly every gun laden movie is crafted. It's okay to make thousands of crazy gun flicks or movies with rape, drugs...you name it...but for the love of god (oh wait...it's California...for the love of money and sandals) don't let the kids have a toy gun. I want to go there and tell those people...I feel dumber for knowing you exist...tainted by your stupidity. Hell I learned a lot playing "guns" when I was little. We called it "guns" because it ran the gamut from cowboys and indians to storming the beach at Normandy and of course the most popular..."WOLVERINES!!!" I learned teamwork, sharing, problem solving and most importantly...conflict resolution when the "Hey I shot you first" would rear it's head.

People baffle me!

17. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

18. exile82187