1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

This ever happen...

Clydetz Oct 9, 2011

1. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

I do this all the time. I will have my glasses on my face and be looking for them!

2. hamburger

hamburger Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger Knife Maker or Craftsman

just wait till you pour dog food in the water bowl. then you can say you have a brain fart.

3. ljm

ljm Little member

I will try that as soon as I find those f*****g flashlights. There seems to be some kind of a black hole in our house that sucks in flashlights, I´ve bought at least 3 new flashlights so far this year.

4. hamburger

hamburger Super Deluxe Double Cheeseburger Knife Maker or Craftsman

help to remember where the flashlights are:

1. buy a Ra-Light Titanium $650.00
    2. Ra-Light has a find me in the dark feature
    :blinks one time each 3 seconds so even if the lights are off and its dark you can 'find me in the dark'

They have aluminum for about $139.00 if you don't want Titanium

the reason i say buy a Titanium is after you pay $650.00 you will take care of it and will always know where it is.

this is where i keep my light. its always there unless i go out and take it with me.

ralight.jpg

ralight2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
  5. ljm

ljm Little member

good advice but I´m not sure it will work in our house. I have a place there the flashlight is supposed to be so its easy to find if needed. At times we have problems with the electricity and the fuses goes. I work nightshifts so I´m not allways at home when the lights go. The wife or son gets the flashlight, fix the fuses and after that the flashlight is gone, dissapeared in to god knows where. Its the same thing with the matchboxes but they are at least much cheaper.

6. SkyChi

SkyChi Thong Ninja

Do it all the time too. Hell I'm lookin for the keyboard to type this.

The wife sees me stumbling around looking dumbfounded it's "What did you lose now?" then she tells me where it's at. Like ONK but mine don't wait for me to ask.

I've got an excuse though. Survived a brain aneurysm and only have 75% blood flow up there. :ross: