1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking about getting a Balisong

bhauer Jan 7, 2018

1. bhauer

bhauer Little member

I have one I bought from Doyle Nolan years ago. Have been reading a lot but still not sure what to get. Thinking Benchmade or Les Voorhies or maybe other custom. Want to flip but not abuse. Want something new or very close to new.
    Does anyone have suggestions? Looking for a little guidance on what to get and what to expect to pay.
    Thanks!!
    Bo

Sprinx likes this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

if you're going to flip it at all i would make sure you go with titanium handles.

then decide what you're budget is.

there's so much wonderful stuff out there, you need a couple starting points before you pick a direction.

3. Caffiend

Caffiend JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

For a first balisong I would get a Benchmade 51 with Titanium scales and the trainer blade too if you can find one, those 51s are sharp from the factory and more so after a lifesharp service

Also PM sent if you're interested in a Deviant

desmodus likes this.