1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

They Got Him!

mack1 Apr 19, 2009

1. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

US Marine Corporal, Cesar Laurean, who has been in Mexican custody for about a year, was returned to the US on Friday.

In case you don't remember, Cpl. Laurean was charged with Murder shortly after the burned remains of Marine Lance Corporal Maria Lauterbach, who was pregnant at the time, were found buried in a fire pit behind the home Laurean shared with his wife & daughter.
    Later tests proved Laurean was not the father of the unborn child.

Mexican Authorities only agreed to extradite Laurean after being assured the US would not seek the Death Penalty.

Too bad, there.

2. Cadi Con Carne

Cadi Con Carne Kwitcherbitchin' Lady Devil

What business is it of theirs what punishment we seek? Hellfire, given the choice between a Mexican jail and the Death Row in the US for 20+ years, I know where I'd wanna go. I've seen jails in Central America (though thank GOD never from the wrong side of the bars), and I do NOT want to entertain the idea of making that any kind of long-term residence.

Someone needs to peg this guy from a rooftop during transfer or something. Come on, Mexico's getting worse by the day, right? Nobody'd be able to catch you with a significant enough bribe...come on, I'll start the pot at $20! Any takers?

3. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

:link:

4. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

There is alot of "allies" or so called friends that won't extradite to the U.S. because we have the death penalty. Canada I think is one also, that won't extradite. Sucks if you ask me, but then again you can only kill these cocksuckers once which just doesn't seem fair. keepem sharp

5. englishmark

englishmark Wicked Gardener

Here in the UK they won't extradite if the death penalty is on the cards.

6. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

so we have to give the prick 3 hots and a cot??

Wonderfull country America