1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

They are going to starve you

begreen61 Jan 22, 2022

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

THE LUCIFERIANS ARE ATTACKING CANADA'S FOOD SUPPLY WITH INTENTION TO STARVE US OUT
    00:00
    00:46
    o

Advertisement Dismiss
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  2. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

There is a landslide of MSM truth coming out. Makes you wonder why and what is their next move.

begreen61 likes this.
  3. chutcher

Half of my local store shelves have been empty for about 2 weeks now.

begreen61 likes this.
  4. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

What a sad load of prejudice political, religious, and racist propaganda! I remember when this was a no religion, no politics forum. This stuff is disgusting and offensive to our members who visit from all over the world, from many different cultures, religions, and races.
    Why is this allowed here? Have the rules changed?

Poolshark and markandrex like this.
  5. chutcher

How is this prejudice political, religious, and racist propaganda? Please explain. This sounds like the typical MSM smears they sling without explaining how it fits any of these when someone does not agree with their propaganda. Have you seen the unprecedented protests of millions across the world against what the elites are doing with their medical tyranny? Have you seen what is going on all across Europe and up in Ottawa with the protests? If not, you need to change your news sources. Are they racist? Are they against religious groups? I don't see how being against medical tyranny is racist or against any religious group. Again, please explain.

If you need examples of any of these protests in many different countries then I will gladly send you video.

begreen61 likes this.
  6. chutcher

We
    Well, I did not actually read the original post and it does point out a specific religion. I was lazy and was replying to the thread's title about how the elite are trying to starve us out. Typically, posts around here about the elite's crimes do not bring up religion. I for one do not hold the view that the worlds elites are of a specific religion unless maybe satanism.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
    begreen61 and Samb like this.
  7. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:clap::iagree::clap:

Poolshark likes this.
  8. chutcher

9. chutcher

10. chutcher

11. begreen61

Filibuster Forum
    *Warning: enter at your own risk* This is the "bullshit, bitch, moan, flame someone & no whining to moderators" section. Rant Mode Activated!!!

Rant mode is Activated ,,

snache and chutcher like this.
  12. begreen61

you want racist, if the guy was white spitting in the black face ,,the shit would hit the fan ,but this is OK in America the land of the wimps ,,,it use't to be the brave ,, My best friend who's black pointed this out to me

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  13. begreen61

Samb likes this.