1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The whole collection in one picture

Carson Aug 21, 2011

1. Carson

Carson Rust Wizard Brigade Member

Well, not technically the whole collection. I managed to miss a box with 25 folders in it, but it took an hour to set up and about as long to put everything away so they'll have to wait till next time.

I also set the picture up on my bed and had to hold the camera to the ceiling to get far enough away to include them all. It took me about 10 minutes of small adjustments to get just this picture so its as close as I'm worried about. Next time I'll just start out on the floor to ensure I can back up enough to include them all. The picture isn't all that impressive, but it took up about 5 ft. wide by just over 4ft. tall.

I can't recommend it if you've got a very large collection, but if you've ever taken a group shot, I'd like to see it :)

[​IMG]

2. Clint

Clint Advocatus Diaboli

Very impressive!

You should be a stock holder in Benchmade! :bwah:

3. Cisco Kid

Cisco Kid Average member

JMJ (Jesus, Mary, and Joseph)!!! That's quite impressive. My collection doesn't come even close...

4. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Very nice! What is the one, fourth row, sixth down, black scales?

5. griff

griff Huge member

That photo took a LADDER !
    Nice Pile of Knives:ross::ross::ross:

6. 12345678910

12345678910 Worst Username Award

Great giveaway !

Thanks for the chance.

I'll take number 13 please.

7. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

What a shot. I used to have quite a few folders until I grew up and started buying customs. Nics collection of folders and fixed. Seems like you have quite the growing collection.

8. Carson

I believe you're talking about the Benchmade Monarch Gamesman Skinner - Model 505. It's circa 1993 production. Black zytel handles with Kraton rubber inserts in a Lockback.

Certainly not all at once, but I may try my hand at giving away a few. To this point I mostly just give them away to folks I know who need them. Gave away 11 last year and 8 so far this year. :)

I don't know that I'll ever go away from buying Benchmade and some Spyderco's that intrigue me, but I've recently started throwing a few Customs into the mix. If you look closely, you'll see a Kirby Lambert Incinerator as well as a Three Sisters Forge Beast and then a TSF Super Beast in the last couple months. The Super Beast had impeccable timing; Jim let me know mine was ready on my birthday (Aug 8). Can't argue with that :) Oh, and I've got a Daniel Frazee Curve Friction folder coming in the next week as well. Hope my overtime holds out ;)

9. Nuphoria

Nuphoria Cunning Linguist Lady Devil

Great shot.... very nice collection too :)

Mine would probably fit on a pillow case :bwah:

10. kenkls

kenkls Huge member

i think my sight just got a cramp from looking each and every awesome knife in your picture....

what a collection!!

11. tophero

tophero Little member

Holy fuck.

You win.

12. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Impressive. Most impressive.

I feel very good about my self control now. Thank you.

obi

13. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

my room is not high enough :bwah:

nice collection

14. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

Carson --- ya LAZY fucker :devilzeek

And just WHY didn't you label them ALL for us :pissedevil:

BTW -- MY knife collection was so big I had to go to the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago to take the photo.

BUT --- by the time I got back to DaStreet ---- some winos stole half of them :bwah::bwah::ross:

15. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Damn dude, it must take you an hour each morning to decide what folder to carry :devilzeek Nice stuff

16. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

'hey fellow, u gotta pocket knife I can use for a second', yeah hold on I might have one somewhere...

dude whaddaya use to hold ur pants up a crane? or do you not carry them all at once?

17. Carson

I've never once carried more than a single knife at a time. I guess I like having options. I work Monday through Friday and a couple weekends a month. Work policy says 3" blades and under so my EDC choices are fairly limited.

I thought about labeling them all, but I can't share a picture that would be big enough to read the text I think? Maybe I'll try it next weekend; working this.

18. claycat

claycat Huge member

LOTS of good times in that picture :devil1:

19. oldno7

oldno7 Huge member

winning

20. Windir25

Windir25 Huge member

Cool idea! If I have some time Ide like to do the same with my collection, although not as large as yours and the majority of mine would be Spyderco's. AWESOME collection though, a few pieces in there caught my eye :)