1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The unofficial what's your next Balisong due in thread.

Glenn May 23, 2012

1. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Camerer's

Inbound, due to land in two business days.....:manager:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    Mpsecare and PlntDr like this.
  2. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That's a nice haul you got coming in. :ross:

3. san-mai-usa

Courtesy of a nice devil on here. :manganr:

4. JAKMAN32

JAKMAN32 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Liking that recurve tanto on the bottom. Nice haul indeed :thumbsup:

5. san-mai-usa

Trying to concentrate on customs now. Couldn't resist the chance of these beauties. :devilwag:

6. welderknifenut

welderknifenut JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

beautiful balis man!:thumbsup:

7. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Think my favorite is the latchless one with dammy blade, good stuff. :thumbsup:

8. Takeiteazy3

Takeiteazy3 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Sick pick ups! :thumbsup:

I flipped a camerer at blade and i got to say they are really sweet balis.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  9. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Its been a work in progress since about September, Matt was very busy and then I had to go away for awhile but since I have been back Matt has told me the Titanium Replicant is on the way to being done. So I am hoping just about a week or two it will be in my hands. Can not wait to see what he has done with it after all this time.

10. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Maybe you can sell it and take care of some of your issues
    Here>>http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/149542-Ronin0821-aka-Tim-Riley

11. Ronin0821

I have emailed a few people already. Im not looking for problems my time spent here i was always fucked up, high on something. I am not that person anymore which will take time to prove to the forum. But i have been away and soon as i get back to work i will be taking care of a lot of things that my past problem has caused. Which i barely remember. But i only have a few knives yet so i will not be selling anything.

I sold all my knives and spent all my money on a horrible habit. Which i think i had a killer collection that I sold and regret. So i wont be selling anything but soon as i start getting paid i will be fixing what I did in the past. I wont be able to replace the knives i have sold ever but I can replace my reputation that i destroyed being a fuck up after having everything i ever wanted to yes i will be fixing things that I need to.

I rarely remember a lot after what I did and been through but I will fix what I can.

12. jjhamilton

Yeah....ok.......whatever.....

13. PlntDr

PlntDr Level: True Devil

[video=youtube;ZRSnBteRJ3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSnBteRJ3I[/video]

Takeiteazy3 likes this.
  14. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

A leopard can't change its spots; the faggotry will continue.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
  15. ORONOYO

ORONOYO JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]

Mpsecare and Takeiteazy3 like this.
  16. jjhamilton

W
    It's like the most blatantly fucked up thing to do....I owe people money in a room, I walk in and tell everyone how I'm having this badass pimp mod done to my already expensive knife, but fuck you guys, I'm not paying you shit until I want to (if ever)....But it's ok, I'm sorry and had a habit so I get a pass on doing what's right...What the Fuck?!

Hey Tim, you want respect, you want forgiveness? Here is a simple way to prove it and pay those you owe...it's simple, think of others first instead of your fucking self.

Send this Replicant to a trusted member here, we hold a raffle and sell slots. The money goes to the people you owe and the rest (if any is left, who knows how much you owe people here?) goes to a donation to JD.
    That's a simple way to prove yourself....

If you can't do something like that, then I don't want to hear your sad fucking story. Every body has a sad story, everyone had to give up some shit in life, it's called growing the fuck up....but we both know you won't do anything like that, we both know your just a fucking con man....full of shit...you've practiced this routine most of your life and people have given you pass after pass....even I gave you couple...but not anymore. My days of feeling sorry for you are way over....I wash my hands of you and your shit

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
  17. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Ohhhhh... did somebody say RAFFLE!!! :ropeman:

Put me on the list!:thumbsup:

18. Ronin0821

The rep was paid for back in September you can clarify that with Cook if you have to. The day i sent it to him like September 2nd the cash was sent with the knife. Your more then welcome to contact him and ask if you have to. I fully understand why you you would think that. But i assure you when i sent the Rep in September the cash was sent then.

19. jjhamilton

Can you not read?? Try to read it again, slowly. I already know the Rep is payed for, im talking about all the other poor fuckers you scammed. What makes you think it's right for you to get this when you have owed them for so long? Once again try thinking of others first....and quit acting stupid, you knew what I was talking about....drop the fucking act

20. Ronin0821

Hey bro no reason to get mean in the past i was a different person im not looking for any problems im just looking to be back here and have a fresh start. Theres no reason to get like that. I started work yesterday and when i get home i am going to start a thread and ask for those who i have burned to pm me privately so i can figure everything out and fix this. I would like to have this behind me and fix what i have done. Im not asking to give me any chances im just asking to let me fix what i have done. Thats all but i will not cause any problems nor will i fuel the fire on comments that are harsh.

Im not looking to be that person anymore i had a life changing experience and i just want to get back to collecting and flipping. But first i would like to fix what i have done.