1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The tiniest scratch on an anodized aluminum handle: any way to fix it?

Blip Noir Oct 23, 2014

1. Blip Noir

Blip Noir JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm willing to bet you'll have some good results.

I actually had another success story with Polywatch since taking Glenn's reco. A D2 blade on a folder of mine had a few hairline scratches recently, but the stuff made about 90% of them disappear with around 5 minutes of polishing. Whatever the hell it's made of seems to work some small miracles.

2. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

This is good stuff to learn about. I have some small scratches that need to be fixed. Thanks to Glenn for posting.

3. JONSA

JONSA Average member

put it in your pocket with some change for a day, you won't notice that scratch anymore...........glad it cleaned up for ya:thumbsup:

4. purpledc

purpledc purple or blue, depends on the strength of your gr Brigade Member

I will only buy wiha now. Those husky drivers now suck shit. They used to work so good and fit perfectly. Now they are under sized and the fucking things twist instantly. Never again.

5. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

so it got here today......

i came home, tried it on an older pair of specs. I didn't want to potentially ruin the scrip on my oakley progressive lenses, but the older lenses cleaned up but good.

So I put the stuff on my daily lenses.

They cleaned up in 15 min about 80% or so. I'm gonna work on them a little, daily, for about a week, but I have the idea they might come out within 5% of new.

Thanks again, Glenn!