1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Talisong - Eldon Talley Balisong - a video review

itadakimasu Feb 23, 2015

1. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

we joined around the same time and you have over 6 times the posts... you just talk to talk or to show off who you know(or think you know) so just shut up for a week.

on topic: does it pinch when you flip? watched the video while i was playing a game so if it was mentioned i may have missed it.

2. nachosun

nachosun Huge member

Sleak! Looks awesome :thumbsup:

Let's get some flipping footage on it? :jdwink2:

3. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I can't really say much about the flipping, I am not got at it. I guess, if no one else posts some flipping experiences about it, then I have to step up my game.

4. PlntDr

PlntDr Level: True Devil

Or. . . . . there is a certain master level flipper in your general region of the world that I am sure could do a job at a flipping review.

But, I know if I had that knife I would not put it down for months. I really like simple clean looking knives. :thumbsup:

5. Eldon Talley

Eldon Talley knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

The horns are from ear to ear 1.259"
    The handles taper from top to bottom .378" to .507" about .480 an inch up from latch.
    The price is $700. $20 more for ano, and $20 more for bowie.
    I will open books by early summer.
    Thank you for the video Daniel, you did a great job.
    Thank you jd for the support!

Andy T and THEONEANDONLY like this.
  6. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I am available to do a flipping review for anyone willing!! Just putting that out there, my schedule is clear!!:bwah::jdwink2:

7. PlntDr

Don't you wish life worked like that. . . I do. I was referring to LB, I near by island

8. jjhamilton

Oh I knew you were talking about LB, "Master Flipper" was the give away...even if "near his area" wasn't enough of a clue!! I just want some flipping info on this one for sure....if it passes the test, I'm going to dive on this list for sure!

9. PlntDr

Guess Ill wait to see one of your knife reviews. You should do more.

10. jjhamilton

A
    There many more qualified flippers here, but I do enjoy doing them...its a learning experience for me even if I don't do so well! It's hard to do them in all honesty. It takes a lot of trust for someone to send you an expensive knife knowing your going to flip it. You should have seen the precautions I set up for Andys BB!! And I just don't have the dime to purchase all the ones I want to do reviews on....

This one is at the top of my want to do list, it's channel!!! I'd like to do a Snody, Tempest, MC, Another BB, Santiago, 42flipper, Flytanium 6x...etc long list of hard to get, expensive and collectors...tough order!!

Oh and your review idea we talked about still needs to be done for sure!!

11. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

I like it and I want it!

12. Mack22

Mack22 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The OP is in Austria, not Australia - where there are kangaroos, and also closer to LB. :)

13. jjhamilton

LB lives in New Zealand (spelling?) If I remember correctly!

14. PlntDr

Damn I feel stupid now.

15. kizuf

kizuf czechee ďábel JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well, the distance from Australia to NZ would be probably bigger than from Austria to France and master flipper there...:jdwink2:

Great bali, it's always nice to see well built channel balisongs.:thumbsup:

16. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:facepalm:

I was wondering what you were on about.:bwah:

But yeah... :lmao:

17. PlntDr

Ive been border line brain dead for the past month. It was a good idea if I had gotten the country correct.

18. Eldon Talley

Eldon Talley knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

This knife will be in the hands of flippers soon, we will see how it flips. (Within two weeks)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
  19. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup:

Nice knife sir.

Eldon Talley likes this.