1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Talisong - Eldon Talley Balisong - a video review

itadakimasu Feb 23, 2015

1. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Um what!? :unintroduced:

Ex09 isn't channel.

And what do you think you'd pay for a channel MC?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yep!
    $750 for a custom channel, is nice...even if I don't have the dough,.

RazorSharp likes this.
  3. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

For anyone tuning in not in the "know" , Retart0821 has no clue what he's talking about. :unintroduced:

To the OPer, great Review enjoy that fine Bali, and you talk funny. :bwah:

4. laughingbuddha

I thought it was pretty damn good too.

I can't think of anyone that does a ti channel that low.

5. THEONEANDONLY

THEONEANDONLY Drunk on the Blood of Saints JDBA Official Member

How wide are the horns? How wide are the handles about an inch down from the latch?

:devilcorn:

6. VashHash

VashHash JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Very nice bali and great review. I really like the Bowie blade shape. have to agree for Channel TI and CPM154 blade that's a damn good price. It also has NO PLAY. Seems a little light but its all about weight distribution. Personally i would like the Bowie model latchless and maybe minus a hole or two on the face and no holes on the side. Shame his books are closed what a tease this is.

7. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nope correct I forgot about the channel part in that case it's worth the money,fully my misunderstanding I forgot about including that part. So my mistake and yes it being like that it's well worth the price.

8. Ronin0821

Actually I do have a fucking clue what I am talking about. I talk to the gentleman that built the bali very frequently through email. I just I guess forgot about the channel part. So relax gramps chill out. I talk to the maker alot I forgot about the channel part big deal I'm human I'm aloud to forget so chill. I have owned enough knives in one year and have talked to a ton of great people in the knife industry to know what is going on thanks. MC channel 1500$ well worth every penny. That's from Matt not on a second hand market.

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  9. laughingbuddha

Um... what!?:unintroduced:

Didn't you just say that you're ten weeks out from getting one.

How could you not know what you're ordering... especially after you've been talking to him.

***:unintroduced::unintroduced::unintroduced:

RazorSharp likes this.
  10. Glenn

You continue to spew utter trash onto the JD, no you don't have a fucking clue. You dumb down this Forum with every post :unintroduced:

And shove the Gramps comment deep up your ass. Have some REDs. :devilfinger:

And to the Op, and Mr Talley, apologies for having to post this here.

OnceBitten and RazorSharp like this.
  11. Ronin0821

Yea I talk to him alot but I am about ten weeks out from like 3 weeks ago he had alot of people wanting for them before I had IG. But I do speak with him he is a very kool guy ti speak with he is trying to keep up with the demand because he made a very,killer bali thats. It I don't want any problems. I'm just saying he's a cool guy I do know what I am talking about. I don't want any problems with anyone so my bad okay i forgot a little detail their I made a mistake that's all my apologies.

12. Ronin0821

Dude I barely post anything I haven't done anything wrong everyone has something to say always. Can be the dumbest post and it doesn't even have to be me you guys jump on everyone. I have no problem with no one here I collect and flip knives. And check out the forum time to time. Theirs no problem I'll take the reds from whoever I don't send them it doesn't matter. So my apologies for insulting you I should not of done that and that's it man I was just checking some threads out and that's it. I have not bothered with anyone or haven't tried making any problems so we're good. You guys have been on me alot lately I have no problem with not one person here so all I can say is Glenn sorry about the gramps thing and I'm sorry I left out it was channel.

All the bullying is a little ridiculous I can not post anything not even a picture without not saying anything without getting put down or reds from some asshole about something. When I'm just checking out some threads and pics that's all. When does the bullying stop here read my last posts in the last 6 months and see what people have said this shit has became bullying and I have done what everyone has wanted. I haven't posted much but when I do I get jumped on were all on the same team here we are all here for the same shit. So I have no problem with anyone so please when I post something it doesn't have to be a bashing party or trashing everything I say. I mean nothing too no one and want no problems. Okay have a good night. I don't do the fighting back and fourth anymore. It's just about the knives.

Andy T likes this.
  13. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

and.....therein lies the problem.

You

just

don't

get it.

14. laughingbuddha

OK... so assuming that we believe you, when you say that you "forgot" about the Bali being channel... After ordering a $750 knife and speaking with him a lot about it.:unintroduced:

Why on earth would you post in a thread (that Elton Talley reads and follows) that you think the knife that YOU are buying off HIM is over priced and should be $600.:bwah::unintroduced:

This is priceless... how is anyone THAT DUMB?:bwah:

15. Glenn

****Not worth it.

16. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Yet another thread taken full retart by the JD village idiot. :unintroduced:

OnceBitten likes this.
  17. Mack22

Mack22 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That cunt is fucked in the head.

18. Vampill

Vampill Preschooler JDBA Official Member

That's because people like you and BaldVegetable sell their 2nd hand balis for double the price, even when they're "sad" to see them go (and then proceed to buy a new one anyway).

19. 5ptohmg

5ptohmg Little member

Thanks for the video. Great looking knife. I really like the blade on this one. Usually a fan of the Tanto tips (i find them more sturdy and useful) But, this blade looks really timeless and great for everyday use. I know some of you are thinking "everyday use"? Wtf? I wouldnt buy a knife if I wasnt going to use it. Price point on this seems legit too. Hmm.... Maybe I need to get on the list when I can afford it. Anyone have contact info for this man?

20. jamex

jamex Organic Polygraph JDBA Official Member

you never go full restart!!!! :unintroduced: