1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~ THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

beergoddess Apr 14, 2007

1. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

so...they are closing great adventure tomorrow for the day and FEMA has activated a response center in the NY area in light of the horrendous storm coming. what the hell? probably just gonna be a lil wind and rain. such drama these days!! hurry up... stock up on canned goods, bottled water and buy ALL the bread and milk off the shelves! my area panics too easily. try living in tornado alley or in oswego, ny. or even parts of florida. we dont know from extreme weather....:thefinger

2. dfarmerknives

dfarmerknives Tattoo Man says Knife Maker or Craftsman

Don't forget the toilet paper!!!!

3. FireMonkey

FireMonkey throws poop Lady Devil

That's the same way it is here. One little winter storm warning and people start digging bomb shelters. We're sposed to get an unusual snow dusting tonight for this time of year so we'll see what happens.

4. dee

dee dee-lightful Lady Devil

If there is a remote possibility of a snow storm in Arkansas...within hours of the newscast, all the store shelves in the state are emptied of bread & milk...and there are lines at the gas pumps!

5. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

ther flipping out round here but i do need to find out a little better before i can make my sunday plans

6. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

oh yeah... here too. the media gets everyones panties in a bunch..

7. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Shit !!!! I need to get more beer then :chuck:

8. Rcbalt2

Rcbalt2 Enormous member

What the hell are you going to do with bread and milk all you need is beer. Beer is food right?

9. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Reason number two that I want to start making my own....Let it snow, I got all I need right here.. :cheers:

10. Cadi Con Carne

Cadi Con Carne Kwitcherbitchin' Lady Devil

Heh, my old town would do that. Granted, said old town was Laurinburg, NC. I love the south, but GEEZUS. When there actually IS a storm worth freaking out about, people end up dying because nobody seems to have sense enough to plan ahead and watch the friggin Weather Channel (even if they do leave it on like a damned video fireplace).

What I love are the towns UP NORTH where it snows and the ENTIRE FUCKING POPULATION leaves their brains in the garage. If you can't handle it, STAY THE FUCK AT HOME.

Either way, BG, drive carefully and stay warm. And if anyone tries to raid your house for food or bucks, shoot to kill.

11. maui4lowry

maui4lowry Zombie Eradicator Extraordinaire

the toilet paper cirsis was a perfect example of the choas theory in practice

12. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Yeah, "big fuckin' storm"! Here in Western New York we got a whole 2 1/2"!!! God, stay off the roads! Stock up, on everything!!! Stay indoors! Please!
    Fuck off, Weatherman!!!:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :jdsmokin: