1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Radio Contest

waterdogs Feb 17, 2018

1. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

A radio station, 96 FM, was running a competition to find contestants who could come up with words that were not found in any English Dictionary yet could still use these words in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to Bali for a week.

The DJ, Neil, had many callers; the following two standing out:

DJ: 96FM, what's your name?
    Caller: Hi, me name's Dave.

DJ: Dave, what is your word?
    Caller: Goan, spelt G O A N, pronounced "go-an"

DJ: We are just checking that (pause) and you are correct, Dave,"goan" is certainly a word not found in the English Dictionary. Now the next question, for a trip for two to Bali, is, what sentence can you use that in that would make logical sense?

Caller: Sure Neil. Goan fuck yourself!

At this point the DJ cuts the caller short and announces that there is no place for that sort of language on a family show. After many more unsuccessful calls the DJ takes the following caller:

DJ: 96FM, what's your name?
    Caller: Hi, me name's Jeff.

DJ: Jeff, what is your word?
    Caller: Smee, spelt S M E E, pronounced "smee".

DJ: We are checking that (pause) and you are correct, Jeff, "smee" is certainly a word not found in the English Dictionary. Now the next question, for a trip for two to Bali, is, what sentence can you use that in that would make logical sense?

Caller: Sure, Neil. Smee again! Goan fuck yourself!

Kelper, crogers and desmodus like this.
  2. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

I was in San Fransisco years ago when a radio station there had a contest to win tickets to a Metallica concert. They had people call in, and whoever could do the best fake orgasm would win the tickets. Several women called in , but the best one was a man, impersonating a woman with a sqeaky voice.

He called in pretending to be the DJ's wife Lisa, and said she wanted to win the tickets. One of the DJ's was named Paul, and when the caller started faking an orgasm, he was pretending to be the wife. He was moaning and saying "Oh Paul, oh Paul". Then, half way through, he switched to a deep manly voice, but was still calling out Paul's name and faking an orgasm.

It was fucking hilarious! Paul wasn't digging it too much, but the other DJ was cracking up so much he gave the guy the tickets.

Kelper likes this.