1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The park

Tinysd Oct 1, 2008

1. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

Beautiful pics as always tiny. I totally forgot about the train museum being there!

2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Very cool Tiny!

I like your photo shoots. Always interesting and all about a great city.

3. pumpaction magician

pumpaction magician Average member

Looks like an awesome time, great pics!!!

4. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

My old photo professor used to be able to find something fallic in ANY picture. God, that really pissed me off. All male photographers are latent homosexuals and all female photographers were sexually abused. I was the only student that DIDN'T take pictures of themselves naked.

These are nice photographs. I see they are from 08, but I know you post more all the time. Keep up the good work.

sickboy