1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

the Palewich "Channel" Bali - Flipper Tested Flipper Approved

Palethius Jun 9, 2016

1. knifezoid

knifezoid Bladerunners Systems -=BRS=- Knife Maker or Craftsman

These are flipper approved and knifezoid approved. :thumbsup::KZ:

2. Palethius

Palethius Customizer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Auctions will most likely be on Froday the 17th and Saturday the 18th next week. I'm not gonna post any more info on that here, you'll have to check my IG for more information. @Palethius

These things took quite a bit of R&D to get them to this point and flipping/feeling like I wanted them to. Things are probably still gonna change a little for future runs because of things I figured out and found out while R&D'ing these three. I'm not saying that these are gonna be the last of this particular rev., but it very well could be. If the next rev. flips and feels basically the same as these, I don't know that I'll go backwards.

I really like these knives. I'm a little biased of course, but getting really good input from flippers was good validation that I'm not just all hype on my own stuff. In fact, I have a feeling that I'll be EDC'ing the LST for like... forever.

Oh, and I'm getting pics of the channels. They will be up a little later.

3. Palethius

I'm gonna film a video overview of these knives before they are put up for auction. So within the next week, I'll have some movin' pictures with these knives. There'll be some talkin' too.

Here, have some standard pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

****AUTHENTIC BATTLE DAMAGE!!!!****
    Pics of the flipping marks it received during beta testing at Blade2016
    Really not that bad considering how much they got flipped (all the flippers were really cool and considerate)

Note: These were never gonna have a fancy finish and be flawless. They are prototypes to test functionality and flipping. Their purpose was for testing and that's what they did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

XxGRYMMxX likes this.
  4. Cherp

Cherp Little member

man these look amazing, always wanted a palethius, but too poor lol. Hope these don't end up just getting auctioned to some collectors who will never flip them. maybe I ll be able to give an arm and a leg for one on the auction date haha.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  5. GetTheFood11

GetTheFood11 Huge member

Awesome job, mate.

6. Palethius

Well, even if they do go to collectors.... at least I KNOW they've been flipped and haven't seen the backside of a safe door their whole lives.

7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i love the overlayed g10 channel design. so freaking awesome, looks so tight. the pic of the back light glowing through the g10 is :thumbsup:

probably have to be pretty tight on tolerances to fit together so nicely.

Mr. Merz you make killer shit

desmodus likes this.
  8. mistahark

mistahark JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I would kill for any Palethius knife, but this one takes the cake.

9. DarklightY2K

DarklightY2K Huge member

They're beautiful..........

Wouldn't mind a Kris though :madaddy:

10. Palethius

Added Vid to first post

11. Gamblerbot

Gamblerbot Little member

Great looking knife

... btw when will you open your mod queue

12. Gamblerbot