1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

*The OFFICIAL EDC Thread*

Mr.LaBella May 16, 2005

1. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

what's wrong with it?

Lapedog and stdlrf11 like this.
  2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

3. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

What's wrong with it? It was expensive that's what's wrong with it. No...actually I love it. I just didn't like what it did to my wallet.

Awesome collection Sean David. I love those little revolvers. What do they shoot a .22?

seandavid55 likes this.
  4. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

[​IMG]

Lapedog and stdlrf11 like this.
  5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

.22 mag

6. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

That little revolver is more than enough gun for 99% of self defense encounters met on the streets of the USA. My ultimate wet dream gun (living in Canada we have draconian gun laws) is an OTS-38. It is basically a silenced Russian revolver that fires the same silent ammo as the PSS automatic pistol.

The bullet its self is completely silent as it contains the explosion and uses a piston to fire the round forward. On the PSS pistol the only noise is the slide cycling.

Now imagine this same ammo in a revolver which does not eject shells when firing. Literally the only noise is the hammer falling and the hand rotating the cylinder. So basically you could shoot anyone through your jacket and no one would ever be able to tell who did it. No noise, no casings on the ground...

Not that I intend to assassinate anyone, I just think it is friggin' awesome.

7. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

8. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

9. upstateguy

upstateguy Little member

1024   .jpg