1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

*The OFFICIAL EDC Thread*

Mr.LaBella May 16, 2005

1. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

Exactly! Now I gotta wait till lunch before I can even do something about it! :bwah:

2. kizuf

kizuf czechee ďábel JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

3. JannieBunny

JannieBunny Huge member Lady Devil

Wow! Cool! Where did you get that huge tritium lantern? I want to get one! Please let me know. I can't find ones that big, unless I start raiding the Exit signs in Walmart!

Best,

J :rozz:

4. LX_Emergency

LX_Emergency Huge member

Still carrying this one in my pocket. Have been ever since I decided that the cosmetic flaws on it would prevent me from feeling good about selling it.

Plus this way I could test it out a little.

[​IMG]

5. Mumbojumboo

Mumbojumboo Huge member

6. Taerley Donn

Taerley Donn Little member

E.d.c.

Did this already but, Vic. Swiss Army Rambler. At work, most common carry- BM. 722 tanto tip (great for scoring, which I do in fact do alot). Self defense- Cold steel Raja II. Not as cool as you guys but gets the job done. Go ahead, make fun of me... I mean that seriously, just do a good job of it so that it's funnier.:ross:

7. Taerley Donn

Taerley Donn Little member

Sunday, go to cuhrch

technically I don't have one but give me credit for currently hunting a "Paul" Presto Folder ( Sunday go to church ). I want that Redneck knife.

8. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

edc huhh, well besides the usuals, phone and wallet, i carry 2 tachyons. i tried carrying a folder because of the whole cali thing, but i found them boring:bwah:

9. ursamajor

ursamajor Little member

Hmm, well after my testicles, spectacles, watch and wallet...I carry either a Cold Steel Code 4, or a CS American Lawman (with the liners) , a Smith and Wesson 442 (without the lawyer lock), and my Nexus 5. I also keep a get home bag in my trunk. It has a gallon of water, some jerky, Trail mix, a first aid kit, a dust mask, 50 rounds of .38 special, a life straw, and other little odds and ends that I am forgetting, but that are good to have in case of emergency, or crappy days (like breaking down, etc)

10. Keyman

Keyman Huge member

[​IMG]

11. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

[video=youtube;nvOo1MXgNSg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvOo1MXgNSg[/video]

12. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nice video great edc. Where's the tour of the house from big kitty lol

13. Charlie Mike

Once I move in...

14. Ronin0821

I thought you were in already my bad. I'm glad everything is going good for you brother.

15. Charlie Mike

Living the dream!

16. Ronin0821

Damn right I'm getting that AXD brother well be buried together with both of them lol.

17. Charlie Mike

You're going to love it!

18. Mumbojumboo

Mumbojumboo Huge member

19. HolySmackdown

HolySmackdown Little member

Went large today. Wanted to play with my new Corehart! Sweet! I spent a day with her and love Core knives!
    Honestly, I had to carry the Core knife most of the day in my bag! Maybe a little large for EDC. Oh well, I believe you should carry the largest caliber you feel comfortable with in weapons... why not with knives!
    Also is a very good EDC Berg Blades Cleaver.
    Of course... un said and un seen is my Oeser "Cross" Dogleg. Always in my pocket!
    [​IMG]
    Some bonus Corehart pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Charlie Mike

Luke 22:38
    The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

[​IMG]