1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The NFA wait starts....again...

voimakas Jul 11, 2019

1. voimakas

voimakas JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Decided to pick up a .30 cal can (Saker ASR) to go with my Sparrow and Hybrid cans.

Because nothing says "WTF" like a suppressed Winchester .30-30 lever action with a red dot optic.

10 months for the first can (to the day). 7 months and 1 day for the second can. We'll see how long this third can takes.

snache, CDR_Glock and seandavid55 like this.
  2. voimakas

It took 2 months and 20 days for stamp #3 to come back. Not sure why but I'm not questioning it:

[​IMG]

It's a lot quieter than anticipated. Now I just need to get a mount and red dot.

CDR_Glock and RexRippin like this.
  3. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

That was crazy fast to get that stamp. That’s cool as hell, new school meets old school.

4. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

My first set took 9 months. My second set took 1 year. I hear most are getting them in 2 months.

Once you start suppressing stuff, shooting without it is just not the same.

seandavid55 likes this.
  5. voimakas

First was 10 months to the day while second was 7 months, 1 day.

Now to get an SBR stamp (AR-15), a DD stamp (m203), and potentially an SBS stamp (the short double barrel without a stock style).

6. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I mean, there really is no downside to shooting suppressed. Except maybe the additional weight/overall length that gets added.