1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The new guy

Char1ie_N Nov 20, 2020

1. Char1ie_N

Char1ie_N Tiny Member

What isssss up guys my name is Char1ie and I’ve been active on Instagram but not really Jerzee devil as I was just introduced to them. I am from the south and collect and sell balisongs as well as other knives. I am happy to be here and hope to have a good time on the forums.

Thanos74 likes this.
  2. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

3. Char1ie_N

Char1ie_N Tiny Member

Thank you

4. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

What's up Chuck?! Can I call ya Chuck? Check it out Chuck, we are so very happy to say.......

WELCOME TO THE MIGHTY JD FAMILY!!!

We are so glad to have you here with us!!! Please enjoy all the JD has to offer!!!

I'm also on the ol'Instagram, as well as reddit's knife swap sub reddit, but this is home! This is where it all started for me! There's soooooo much information here, you could never find the end of it!
    I hope you find this to the awesome place that I have!!! :D

:welcome_01: :cheers::welcome3:

5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: [​IMG] to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

6. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

shame because JD came way before ig
    sorry you missed out because ig fucking sucks and so does that community