1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The lyrics of American Pie

Raindog Sep 29, 2010

1. Raindog

Raindog Will photograph for food Knife Maker or Craftsman

(Under 30 years old? You might want to skip this post and move along. This is for us old farts.)

Ever wondered about the lyrics to American Pie? Here's one interpretation. What say all of you?

[YOUTUBE]S6uEjifqTaI[/YOUTUBE]

By the way, I feel that Madonna needs to be elephant fucked for her desecration of the song.

2. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I'm an old fart and I remember. [​IMG]

3. langston302

langston302 There's a new sheriff in town

I love that song....and I am 31.

4. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

20 and it's decent.

5. Raindog

Raindog Will photograph for food Knife Maker or Craftsman

It amazes me that a musician can have a guitar that out of tune but yet still play a pretty and recognizable tune.

6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Thanks

Thanks for the Video,,Brought back many memories,,I can remember singing the song on the school bus with the everyone on the bus as a young teenager.God it seams like yesterday,man time flys. I've been told the song was written in Saratoga NY at a retreat call Yado,,Not too far from where i live.Anyways Thanks again for the memories.Even today its a alsome song,,

An other good song I remember around the same time was ROCK ON by David Exxes,,God Im getting old!!!!!!!!:easydevil:

7. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

The words of the song overshadow the music of the song. Hell... it even sounds good in my head when I sing it and I'm deaf! :devil1:

8. jlowe2

jlowe2 Huge member

I too am an old fart! and remember this song! :devil1: