1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The legend returns: Introducing the Carbon Basilisk-R, coming in 2016

twirl Nov 20, 2015

1. Herbinator74

Herbinator74 Little member

Wake Up JD!
    :bow:
    It's just a motherfucking GOLD BASILISK!
    Posted by Mr. Hom himself

2. Batmanticore

Batmanticore I am a lurker and need to introduce myself!

Yeah, this is hot as fuck. I loved the black and gold colour scheme of the original CF Bas R, and this feels like an evolution of that. Jealous of everyone who picks one of these beauties up.

3. silverds

silverds Little member

begreen61 likes this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  5. Chrisommer

Chrisommer Little member JDBA Official Member

I got one as well. Planned on waiting for the second version but couldn't hold out...

begreen61 likes this.
  6. begreen61

Buy them both,,, If I got the cash and the drop down,,for it ,I'm all over it ,, des. tell's me the next one is a Ti Joint,,anyone have pictures of one ?

7. Artie

Artie JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Dude I must of gone on the website and put it in my basket like 4 times yesterday and every time I would chicken out. I got the $ but not sure out of all the knifes I want if this is at the top of the list. Well i waited too long and now there all gone

begreen61 likes this.
  8. Artie

Artie JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I must’ve gone on the website and put it into my basket 4 different times and chickened out every time
    now it’s too late they’re all gone

9. Chrisommer

Chrisommer Little member JDBA Official Member

I plan on buying both. Really want a snody right now as well

begreen61 likes this.
  10. begreen61

Tell me about it ,,it seams the snody is becoming the rage .Right now my want's out way my cash flow ,,

11. begreen61

I kind of did the same,, except I was having issues like lying ,, Coach straighten me out ,,and I lucked out,,,

12. alerma

alerma Huge member

I used the Blade HQ payment plan, 25% down then about 4 payments later its mine....

begreen61 likes this.
  13. silverds

silverds Little member

Achievement UNLOCKED!!!!!

[​IMG]

14. tonk

tonk JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

15. alerma

alerma Huge member

has anyone else picked up the blacked out Basilisk?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  16. silverds

silverds Little member

I got a couple Elites and another Ti in this release. As you can tell from from my other posts in this thread I have an addiction. At this point, Jerry should be giving me loyalty points or frequent flyer miles or something.

17. Klyuchak

Klyuchak Channel Ti Guy JDBA Official Member

Yeah, glad the elites came fully blacked out without the gold TiN blade coating as an option, really wanted the nicer steel but gold on black is a little too in your face for me.

Would have even preffered just the premium blade steel with a raw finish all around.

18. silverds

silverds Little member

I agree somewhat, that the gold blade on the Elite was an odd choice but it isn't totally terrible. The handles appear dark blue and the blade appears heraldic gold. To my eyes it recalled a familiar scheme so, it earned itself a "nickname".

[​IMG][​IMG]

The pairing of a black blade with gold handles however, seemed to me like a match made in heaven. Here's the only one in existence that I know of and pictures do not do it justice. It is my new absolute favorite....followed closely by the " Blue Angel" and my raw TI "user / flipper" .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  19. Klyuchak

Klyuchak Channel Ti Guy JDBA Official Member

Yeah, seen photos where it looks blue and black. Not knocking it, still a great knife, just not my style or somthing I could see myself carrying. Much preffer all black or somthing like the one above it in that picture with just the black handles.

Digging that hardware/blade swap though.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    silverds likes this.
  20. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm a fan. I think the elites look pretty sick. If I had unlimited funds and space I'd pick one up. I'll stick to these, .....for now....
    20180208_182612-1024x619.jpg